Google Cloud Partnership
Tidal for Google Cloud
Tidal Cloud is a proud Google Cloud Technology Partner.
Overcome cloud migration complexity
- Tidal's ecosystem of products enables enterprise cloud migration and application management. Built for control, context, and intelligence, Tidal integrates with your existing tools, to save time and reduce errors.
- We empower migrations throughout the globe across nearly every industry and support all the major cloud platforms. We proudly facilitate faster growth for your company to modernize as you migrate.
- Increase agility while lowering costs for faster value realization. Realize the benefits of cloud elasticity, improved security, and less management overhead: Modernize while you migrate.
Results at any scale
- Save 97% in OpEx by porting legacy apps to cloud-native
- Reducing maintenance and licensing costs by up to 70% through rigorous approach to decommissioning
- Improve your cloud architect assessment speed from 40hrs to 1hr per app
We force multiply your cloud transformation
- A successful cloud migration program needs to have strong executive buy-in, supported by a simple way to do cloud migration planning. Your solution should assess and analyze application portfolios automatically and provide useful and actionable data including forecast savings and return on investment (ROI).
- Since 2016, Tidal has built a suite of cloud migration planning and management products that meet customers where they are. Tidal is on a mission to help enterprise IT embrace cloud technologies, so they can make high impact decisions and changes, rapidly.
We meet you where you are
Forecast the cost of operating in the cloud
Consolidate application and server inventories
Save 97% in OpEx by porting legacy apps to cloud-native
Reduce maintenance and licensing costs by up to 70%
Tidal Experts for customer success
Speed to market, competitive advantage, operational efficiency
Business case missing detailed TCO analysis, or missing entirely
Application and server inventory not fully discovered
Legacy processes yield legacy results
Painful, costly cloud migrations
In-house skills gap on cloud, and migration management
Time pressures intimidate and prevent momentum