Last Updated: July 4, 2023
TIDAL SW INC. (“Tidal”) values your trust and we take your privacy very seriously. We know that long lasting relationships start with trust, which is why we care so much about keeping your personal information confidential. As a visitor to our website, please be assured that you do not have to worry about your privacy being compromised.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
- We will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and current.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Tidal and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Service providers. We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service (such as customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services). For your reference, a list of our sub processors and nature of processing can be found at on our Trust page, https://app.drata.com/trust/9cb8ac39-0c38-11ee-865f-029d78a187d9.
Advertising partners. Third-party advertising companies for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
Partners. We may sometimes share your personal information with partners or enable partners to collect information directly via our Service.
Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Business transfers. We may disclose personal information in the context of actual or prospective business transactions (e.g., investments in Tidal, financing of Tidal, public stock offerings, or the sale, transfer or merger of all or part of our business, assets or shares), for example, we may need to share certain personal information with prospective counterparties and their advisers. We may also disclose some or all of your personal information to an acquirer, successor or assignee of Tidal as part of any business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, or similar transaction, and/or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, or receivership in which personal information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Tidal is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will Tidal be liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws. Tidal may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by Tidal, but Tidal does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites.
The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under the laws of Ontario and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials from the tidalcloud.com website may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of Tidal. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Monitoring and Enforcement