One thing we love is a good tryptophan coma. Hopefully you’ve slept off yours by now (and if not, we wish you all the best) and are ready to speed into the next week with all the horsepower your server can handle.
WHAT’S NEW WITH US
NEW TIDAL CREW
We’re digging for some more gold to join our high-performance team. Could one of these be your new business card?
AWS Cloud Migration Consultant - Migration & Modernization
Azure Cloud Migration Consultant - Migration & Modernization
Azure Cloud Architect - Migration & Modernization
Migration Hacker - Product Team
Migration Hacker - Partner Services Team
This month we were up to our headphones in webinars. Take a look at some you’ve missed and others you won’t have to!
In case you missed it:
We just wrapped up our Microsoft Azure webinar on November 25th on “How Federal Departments can unlock the Value of Legacy Apps with Cloud - Modernize while you Migrate,” where our Chief Migration Officer, David Colebatch, presents ideas on how to accelerate enterprise cloud migrations. To have a listen, just register here and you’ll be able to access the recording of this beautiful session.
We’re keeping the ball rolling with the third instalment of our Clarity-Driven Cloud Migration webinar series. Tidal and Flow Delivered are teaming up again at Noon EST on December 9th for our next session, titled *Optimizing Flow**.*** Make sure you’re fully engaged in your cloud migration journey, and register here.
If you missed the first 2 sessions, Descaling to Scale and Overcoming the Gap, you can watch the videos here.
And as always, if you’re looking to empower your Cloud Center of Excellence, sign up for a dedicated, private workshop and power up your migration factory!
We’re excited to announce that a new ServiceNow integration for your Tidal workspace is available for beta users!
You can now create a connection between your Tidal workspace and a ServiceNow CMDB. That means any updates you make to the records in your Tidal instance will be automatically pushed over to ServiceNow. Build your application inventory in Tidal, and be confident that you have good CMDB data in ServiceNow!
This feature currently supports applications and servers, with database instance support landing very soon.
If you’re interested in taking part, contact us to join the beta program, and we’ll get you on track to set up your ServiceNow integration in no time.
- Everything You Need To Know About The HashiCorp IPO - One of our favourite cloud infrastructure startups is going public! And they’re setting their goal to be the “iPhone of infrastructure,” helping companies manage application deployment, security, networking and infrastructure management across multicloud environments.
- CME Group Signs 10-Year Partnership with Google Cloud to Transform Global Derivatives Markets Through Cloud Adoption - Google Cloud hits trade floors everywhere, partnering with derivatives marketplace CME to facilitate what will be a massive move to the cloud. Google’s $1B equity investment in CME Group is the cherry-on-top.
- Microsoft launches Azure Container Apps, a new serverless container service - At their annual Ignite Conference earlier this month, Microsoft came in hot with a new fully managed serverless container service. Good news for developers, now you can build apps in the language and framework of your choosing. The world is yours!
- Azure gets a Chaos Studio - More fun from Microsoft Ignite this year, Azure users can now use their Chaos Studio platform to test out how their apps will respond to outages, by hitting them with “test” outages. Oh, the pranking possibilities!
- Thomson Reuters unveils cloud-based tax platform - The possibly game-changing, patent-pending Indirect Tax Determination Anywhere platform from Thomson Reuters might help tax professionals sleep a little easier. It turns out, it’s super tricky to keep up with all those compliance rules.
- Kyndryl forges VMware partnership, SAP agreement - IBM’s managed infrastructure services spinoff has been scooping up partners left and right, now doing app modernization and multicloud services with VMware, as well as SAP certifications global cloud operations capabilities. Where will they go next?
That’s all for November, and if you’ve had a good time with us this newsletter, let us know by sharing (links below) and keeping your friends in the loop.
And if you missed us last month, catch up on our October Newsletter.
Stay jolly and see you in December!